The right solution to suit any requirement
We generally pick up your shipments in the late afternoon. If your processes require a later pick-up time, we will make the appropriate arrangements with you. Alternatively, you can also drop off your shipments at a nox branch near you. This map shows the branches located in your area.
Collection by the recipient
Parcels are generally delivered without receipt and to locations specified in advance. Alternatively, recipients can pick up the shipments intended for you from the nox branch. The deliveries are then stored for them in our depot.
Dropping-off point management
We offer you various options to choose from or combine:
- Repair shop/garage – delivery of important spare parts before the start of the working day up to the lifting platform.
- Boot – flexible support for technicians by delivery of the consignments to the boot of the customer service vehicles.
- Doorman – personal delivery of the consignment by our drivers to the doorman or porter’s lodge.
- Flexible delivery area – on your premises, for example with a nox NightTimeExpress safe.
- Service Station – Our service stations, which provide you with 24-hour access (e.g. a 24-hour petrol station).
You can easily add new delivery locations or update existing ones with our online tool ready2nox. We would be glad to assist you.
We provide the following services for improving transparency and simplifying processes:
- ready2nox: digital delivery location management
- nox App: monitor shipment status and book return shipments
- Track & Trace: monitors shipment status with continuous GPS scanning
- SMS Service: proactive information in case of delays
- WebShipping/Innight Link: our internet application lets you fill out and print shipping orders, freight lists, and labels quickly and easily
- Return WebShipping: check your return shipments online, print your own shipping labels, and clear the shipments for pickup
- Digital Invoices allow for efficient internal processes efficient
- Online Complaint Service ensures fast processing
You will find these services in the internal customer service area.
In many industries, the transport of dangerous goods is a necessity. For example, pyrotechnic articles for the automotive industry or chemicals for the life sciences industry. Please consult our dangerous goods guide for the precise transportation options for your goods and the dangerous goods classes accepted at nox NightTimeExpress. They also contain all the other information necessary for shipping dangerous goods with nox NightTimeExpress. A quick overview provides you with the dangerous goods green light list. Contact us in our customer services department for personal advice on transporting dangerous goods.
Specially developed for technical organisations, the free nox app simplifies logistics processes. You can use it, for example, to book return shipments when on the road or to check the status of consignments that have been ordered and dispatched.
- After scanning or manually entering the parcel barcode, only the package weight and optional delivery note are necessary to place an order.
- On submitting the data, nox NightTimeExpress immediately receives all necessary information for the transport.
- Orders may be placed or cancelled until 9 pm on working days.
- You can easily change your pick-up location by scanning the drop-off point barcode.
- The app enables Track & Trace on all outgoing and incoming shipments.
You must register with nox NightTimeExpress in order to be able to use the nox app. Our Sales department will be pleased to provide you with further information. You can use the app on your iPhone, iPad or Android-based smartphone or tablet.
The download button will direct you to our store, where you can install the software free of charge.
nox App for iOS
nox App for Android
Using the appropriate packaging contributes greatly to protecting your goods from damage and contamination during transit. We therefore provide you with the following packaging options:
- Reusable boxes – Our reusable boxes are robust, environmentally friendly and reusable. We provide them in four different sizes.
- Styrofoam containers – We guarantee the safe transport of valuable and temperature-sensitive material – for example genetic material for breeding.
- Protection box – For enhanced protection, particularly of car body parts such as doors, mudguards, and engine bonnets, we have developed the protection box with a well-known packaging manufacturer. It is made of particularly sturdy cardboard and can be flexibly adapted to the size of the package. Carrying handles improve handling and provide more safety during transport. If larger parts are shipped, two protection boxes can be pushed into each other and combined with special connecting clips.
- Special packaging solutions – Together with our customers, we develop the optimal packaging solution so that goods reach your destination safely and without suffering any damage.
We support you during the complete customs process (imports and exports) – including checking against the sanctioning list.