Information on effects of Corona virus (SARS-CoV-2)
Delivery restrictions (15.06.2020)
The following list contains the delivery restrictions resulting from the measures taken by European governments against the spread of the corona virus.
The list is updated daily.
The quarantine areas were lifted again from 24.04.2020. Goods from 23.04.2020 can be delivered again.
The delivery of dangerous goods or LQ and retail goods that do not belong to the goods of daily use is not permitted.
Delivery to all postcode areas is possible again.
All quarantine areas in Italy are annuled with immediate effect! Delays are still to be expected.
Our preventive measures to protect employees, customers and business partners:
Dear customers, dear business partners,
with regard to the current situation, we would like to inform you about the precautionary measures taken in our company to prevent the spread of corona virus (SARS-CoV-2). It is important to us that we counteract further uncertainty and ensure that regular daily work is guaranteed by informing on and clarifying the situation.
As your partner, but also as an employer, client and host, we feel obliged to do everything possible to protect ourselves and others and to contribute to prevention. To this end we have taken the following precautionary measures:
In all nox branches employees, partners, transport companies and drivers have been informed of the appropriate hygiene measures. All relevant hygiene articles such as washing lotions and disinfectants are available in sufficient form and quantity.
- Our managers are urged to give all colleagues with flu-like symptoms immediate leave of absence or to allow them to work in their home offices.
- Business trips, especially those involving frequently used means of transport, are kept to the absolutely necessary minimum. The use of our versatile conference systems is recommended.
- Our partners and hauliers are urged to take the necessary precautions to protect their employees and to avoid spreading the virus.
- For multilingual communication to our international colleagues, the information was worded and handed out in the respective national languages.
- Should any process-related restrictions arise, emergency plans will take effect to ensure the best possible delivery of shipments.
At the present time, we are not aware of any incident in our corporate group.
We do not wish to trivialise the situation and nevertheless ask you not to be unsettled by the current headlines. Please react and act objectively and with caution.
We have assembled a list of the most important independent sources, which provide up-to-date information on developments:
If you have any questions or require further information, our colleagues in the HSE department will be happy to assist you.
With kind regards,
Your nox team